Developing team based acute care scenarios: a rural hospital experience
- Missen, Karen, Sparkes, Louise, Porter, Joanne, Cooper, Simon J., McConnell-Henry, Tracy
Adaptive coordination in distributed and dynamic agent organizations
- Keogh, Kathleen, Sonenberg, Liz
Emergency resuscitation team roles: What constitutes a team and who's looking after the family
- Porter, Joanne, Cooper, Simon J., Taylor, Beverley
Rating teams’ non-technical skills in the emergency department : A qualitative study of nurses’ experience
- Porter, Joanne, Cant, Robyn, Cooper, Simon J.
An exploration of emergency nurses’ perceptions, attitudes and experience of teamwork in the emergency department
- Grover, Elise, Porter, Joanne, Morphet, Julia
Team Emergency Assessment Measure (TEAM) for the assessment of non-technical skills during resuscitation : Validation of the french version
- Maignan, Maxime, Koch, Francois-Xavier, Chaix, Jordane, Phellouzat, Pierre, Binauld, Gery, Collomb Muret, Roselyne, Cooper, Simon J., Labarère, José, Danel, Vincent, Viglino, Damien, Debaty, Guillaume
Measuring the non-technical skills of medical emergency teams: an update on validity and reliability of Team Emergency Assessment Measure (Team).
- Cant, Robyn, Cooper, Simon J.
University student engagement in learning: Insights from academic fieldtrips in the Malaysian tropical rainforests
- Lau, Patricia, Lee, Christina, Ho, ChyeKok
Navigating the 'invisible nets' : Challenges and opportunities for women in traditionally male-dominated South Asian newsrooms
Rating medical emergency teamwork performance: development of the Team Emergency Assessment Measure (TEAM)
- Cooper, Simon J., Cant, Robyn, Sellick, Kenneth, Porter, Joanne, Somers, George, Kinsman, Leigh, Nestel, Debra
Measuring non-technical skills in medical emergency care: a review of assessment measures.
- Cooper, Simon J., Endacott, Ruth, Cant, Robyn
Prior experience of interprofessional learning enhances undergraduate nursing and healthcare students' professional identity and attitudes to teamwork
- Hood, Kerry, Cant, Robyn, Baulch, Julie, Gilbee, Alana, Leech, Michelle, Anderson, Amanda, Davies, Kate
Communication challenges in surgical oncology
- Nestel, Debra, Cooper, Simon J., Bryant, Melanie, Higgins, Vaughan, Tabak, Diana., Murtagh, G., Barraclough, B
Improving the non-technical skills of hospital medical emergency teams : The Team Emergency Assessment Measure (TEAM™)
- Cant, Robyn, Porter, Joanne, Cooper, Simon J., Roberts, Kate, Wilson, Ian, Gartside, Christopher
Team recognition in big scholarly data: exploring collaboration intensity
- Yu, Shuo, Xia, Feng, Zhang, Kaiyuan, Ning, Zhaolong, Zhong, Jiaofei, Liu, Chengfei
The TEAM instrument for measuring emergency team performance: validation of the Swedish version at two emergency departments
- Karlgren, Klas, Dahlström, Anders, Birkestam, Anderz, Norling, Annelie, Forss, Gustav, Cooper, Simon J.
Measuring teamwork performance: Validity testing of the Team Emergency Assessment Measure (TEAM) with clinical resuscitation teams
- Cooper, Simon J., Cant, Robyn, Connell, Cliff, Sims, Lyndall, Porter, Joanne, Symmons, Mark, Nestel, Debra, Liaw, Sok Ying
How to optimize an academic team when the outlier member is leaving?
- Yu, Shuo, Liu, Jiaying, Wei, Haoran, Xia, Feng, Tong, Hanghang
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?