The lure of the bush : Do rural placements influence student nurses to seek employment in rural settings?
- Lea, Jackie, Cruickshank, Mary, Paliadelis, Penny, Parmenter, Glenda, Sanderson, Helena, Thornberry, Patricia
Developing simulations in multi-user virtual environments to enhance healthcare education
Enhancing the management of deteriorating patients with Australian on line e-simulation software : Acceptability, transferability, and impact in Hong Kong
- Sparkes, Louise, Chan, Maggie, Cooper, Simon J., Pang, Michelle, Tiwari, Agnes
Reciprocal peer tutoring in an Australian undergraduate clinical skills setting : A mixed methods study
Barriers and enablers to the use of high-fidelity patient simulation manikins in nurse education: an integrative review
- Ghareeb, Amal, Cooper, Simon J.
Influence of perceptions and stereotypes of the nursing role on career choice in secondary students : A regional perspective
- Raymond, Anita, James, Ainsley, Jacob, Elisabeth, Lyons, Judith
A registered nurse in 20 weeks?
- Miller, Elizabeth, Cooper, Simon J.
Australian nursing students’ experience of bullying and/or harassment during clinical placement
- Budden, Lea, Birks, Melanie, Cant, Robyn, Bagley, Tracy, Park, Tanya
A trial of e-simulation of sudden patient deterioration (FIRST2ACT WEB
- Bogossian, Fiona, Cooper, Simon J., Cant, Robyn, Porter, Joanne, Forbes, Helen, McKenna, Lisa, Kinsman, Leigh, Endacott, Ruth, Devries, Brett, Philips, Nicole, Bucknall, Tracey, Young, Susan, Kain, Victoria
Final -year nursing student's ability to assess, detect and act on clinical cues of deterioration in a simulated environment
- Endacott, Ruth, Cooper, Simon J., Scholes, Julie, Kinsman, Leigh, McConnell-Henry, Tracy
An evaluation of the effect of a mental health clinical placement on the mental health attitudes of student nurses
- Chadwick, Louise, Porter, Joanne
Undergraduate nursing students’ team communication skills within a simulated emergency setting : a grounded theory study
Using virtual simulation to teach evidence-based practice in nursing curricula : a rapid review
- Cant, Robyn, Cooper, Simon, Ryan, Colleen
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?