Problematising autonomy and advocacy in nursing
- Cole, Clare, Wellard, Sally, Mummery, Jane
Developing advanced rural nursing practice: A whole new scope of responsibility
- Cant, Robyn, Birks, Melanie, Porter, Joanne, Jacob, Elisabeth, Cooper, Simon J.
Implied consent and nursing practice : Ethical or convenient?
Who speaks for whom? Can nurses be patient advocates in renal settings?
Advocates or corporates : constructions of clinical nursing practice in Australia with regards to the idealisation of advocacy and autonomy
Resolving ethical challenges when researching with minority and vulnerable populations : LGBTIQ victims of violence, harassment and bullying
- Roffee, James, Waling, Andrea
‘I walk from trouble’ : exploring safeguards with adults with intellectual disabilities – an Australian qualitative study
- Ottmann, Goetz, McVilly, Keith, Maragoudaki, Margarita
The experiences of health professionals, patients, and families with truth disclosure when breaking bad news in palliative care : a qualitative meta-synthesis
- Miller, Elizabeth, Porter, Joanne, Barbagallo, Michael
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?