Biology education in the future
Koalas Phascolarctos cinereus in Framlingham Forest, south-west Victoria : Introduction, translocation and the effects of a bushfire
Maremma guardian dogs to protect Little Penguins
- Wallis, Robert, Wallis, Anne, Corbett, Patricia
Successful protection against canid predation on Little Penguins (Eudyptula Minor) in Australia using Maremma guardian dogs: ‘The Warrnambool method’
- King, Kristie, Wallis, Robert, Wallis, Anne, Peucker, Amanda, Williams, David
Historical reports of common (Bare-nosed) wombats 𝘝𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴 𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘴 in the Warrnambool area, Victoria
- Wallis, Robert, O’Callaghan, Elizabeth
When can raptors be cost-effective in dispersing pest birds?
- Wallis, Robert, Coles, Graeme, Brennan, David
Historical reports of quolls in Victoria’s south-west
Using live animals in teaching
Henry Watts (1828-1889) : 'The pioneer of freshwater phycology in Victoria'
- Wallis, Robert, Mondon, Julie
Using raptors to disperse pest birds in Victoria
- Coles, Graeme, Wallis, Robert, Brennan, David
The Little Penguin 'Eudyptula minor' on Middle Island, Warrnambool, Victoria: An update on population size and predator management
- Wallis, Robert, King, Kristie, Wallis, Anne
Enhancing Sustainable Development on Land: Using birds of prey to disperse flocks of native birds that threaten resource use and human activities
- Wallis, Robert, Coles, Graeme
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?