A framework for Australian Universities and public libraries supporting regional, rural and remote students
- Partridge, Helen, Power, Emma, Ostini, Jenny, Owen, Sue, Pizzani, Blanca
Collaboration success in the dataverse : Libraries as digital humanities research partners
- Owen, Sue, Verhoeven, Deb, Horn, Anne, Robertson, Sabina
- Owen, Sue, Hagel, Pauline, Lingham, Bernie, Tyson, Daisy
Exploring partnerships between public libraries and universities in regional low-socioeconomic communities : the student experience
- Power, Emma, Partridge, Helen, Owen, Sue, Pizzani, Blanca
Library learning spaces in the digital age
- Horn, Anne, Lingham, Bernadette, Owen, Sue
Narratives of access: A critical exploration of how institutional interactions with students affect regional student participation in higher education.
- Ostini, Jenny, Partridge, Helen, Kelly, Kate, Owen, Sue, Jeffries, Sandra
Principles and guidelines for Australian higher education Libraries : Capturing value
- Owen, Sue, Peasley, Jennifer, Paton, Barbara
‘Working together’ : Public libraries supporting rural, regional, and remote low-socioeconomic student success in partnership with universities
- Power, Emma, Partridge, Helen, Owen, Sue, Kelly, Kathryn, Jeffries, Sandra
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?