GlobalView

Showing items 1 - 9 of 9.

Add to Quick Collection   All 9 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1894-1920
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/88267
Description: The mixed train from Outtrim approaches Jumbunna.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1894-1900
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/88219
Description: Four men are standing in Main Street, Outtrim. From the left, they are A. Neilson, Peter Neilson, Constable Sims and Ted Beech.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1894-1900
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/88284
Description: The railway line from Korumburra to Jumbunna was opened in May 1894. It took nine months to build the 3.5 miles, at a cost of 3,000 pounds.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1894-1899
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/77572
Description: A man and a boy are standing by a large log, used as a road roller by the Shire of Mirboo. The Shire of Mirboo was formed in 1894.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1894-1899
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/77647
Description: Two men and two boys are sitting on a large log, used as a road roller by the Shire of Mirboo. The Shire of Mirboo was formed in 1894.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1894-1896
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/88148
Description: The aerial tramway was opened in 1894 and conveyed 150 tons of coal a day from the Jumbunna Mine to the railway. The tramway was dismantled in 1896.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1894
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/77499
Description: A drilling rig is testing a seam of black coal on William Scarlett's property at Berry's Creek near Mirboo North in 1894. Black coal was first discovered here in 1883.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1894
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/86263
Description: A girl leans against the stone retaining wall near the junction of the two branches of Stringer's Creek, about 1894. A boy is pushing a small child in a pram. In the centre background is the Oddfellow... More
Image Thumbnail
Authors: Thrower, W.D.
Date: 1894
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/86175
Description: View of the tennis court, croquet lawn and bowling green, being used by members of the Club in 1894.
Image Thumbnail
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last