GlobalView

Showing items 1 - 15 of 19.

Add to Quick Collection   All 19 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1890-1930
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/82304
Description: View of the railway bridge at the western end of Heyfield. The line to Heyfield was opened in 1883.
Date: 1890-1930
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/82140
Description: Cattle are standing at a dam, probably in the Heyfield area.
Date: 1890-1921
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/82331
Description: View of the house and outbuildings of Reidsdale, the property of Tom Reid, on the Macalister River north of Glenmaggie. The Reids left about 1921.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1890-1910
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/82235
Description: The Mechanics' Institute was built in 1890.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1890-1910
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/88384
Description: Black coal was mined at Jumbunna from the 1890s.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1890-1910
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/88227
Description: Black coal was mined at Jumbunna from the 1890s.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1890-1900
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/86784
Description: The Cecil Inn, proprietor W.S. Gould, at Gould with a group of people standing outside.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1890-1899
Subject: Cecil Inn | Gould, W.S | Hotels
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/86766
Description: An advertisement for the Cecil Inn, giving information on the background of the proprietor, W.S. Gould, and promoting the hotel.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1890-1899
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/86761
Description: The newly expanded Cecil Inn, with a coach load of men standing outside. Proprietor, W.S. Gould, with a white beard, is standing on the right. In 1892, a large dining room was added to the Tyers River... More
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1890-1899
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/80233
Description: The workers from Collin's sawmill at Rysons Creek, Labertouche North are pictured in the mid 1890s.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1890-1899
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/80149
Description: Log trams loaded with sawn timber stand at Collin's sawmill at Rysons Creek, Labertouche North in the mid 1890s.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1890-1899
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/77778
Description: Four brothers, Thomas, Daniel, John and Alexander Gunn, settled at Thorpdale South in 1876. Standing in the garden of their home are twelve men and women of the Gunn family, in the 1890s. The shingle ... More
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1890-1899
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/77766
Description: Tom Beech is standing on top of a tree 100 feet from the ground, diameter at butt of about 6 feet. The tree is on Cato's farm at Allambee South.
Image Thumbnail
Authors: Clarke & Co.
Date: 1890-1899
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/77765
Description: A group of men are standing outside W.S. Balding and Co., general store. Some men are sitting on a wagon.
Image Thumbnail
Date: 1890
Language: eng
Type: Still Image
Identifier: http://researchonline.federation.edu.au/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/77234
Description: Carts loaded with milk cans wait outside the creamery. Mrs Charlie Whykes is in one of the spring carts. The creamery opened in the 1880s. A butter factory was started in 1897 replacing the creamery.
Image Thumbnail