Accuracy of heart rate watches: Implications for weight management
- Wallen, Matthew, Gomersall, Sjaan, Keating, Shelley, Wisløff, Og Ulrik, Coombes, Jeff
High-intensity interval training and cardiac autonomic control in individuals with metabolic syndrome: A randomised trial
- Ramos, Joyce, Dalleck, Lance, Borrani, Fabio, Beetham, Kassia, Mielke, Gregore, Dias, Katrin, Wallen, Matthew, Keating, Shelley, Fassett, Robert, Coombes, Jeff
Impact of beta-blockers on cardiopulmonary exercise testingin patients with advanced liver disease
- Wallen, Matthew, Hall, Adrian, Dias, Katrin, Ramos, Joyce, Keating, Shelley, Woodward, Aidan, Skinner, Tina, Macdonald, Graeme, Arena, Ross, Coombes, Jeff
Low-volume high intensity interval training is sufficient to ameliorate the severity of the metabolic syndrome
- Ramos, Joyce, Dalleck, Lance, Borrani, Fabio, Beetham, Kassia, Wallen, Matthew, Mallard, Alistair, Clark, Bronwyn, Gomersall, Sjaan, Keating, Shelley, Fassett, Robert, Coombes, Jeff
NAFLD in clinical practice : Can simple blood and anthropometric markers be used to detect change in liver fat measured by 1H-MRS?
- Keating, Shelley, Parker, Helen, Hickman, Ingrid, Gomersall, Sjaan, Wallen, Matthew, Coombes, Jeff, Macdonald, Graeme, George, Jacob, Johnson, Nathan
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?