Attributes of expert anticipation should inform the design of virtual reality simulators to accelerate learning and transfer of skill
- Müller, Sean, Dekker, Evan, Morris-Binelli, Khaya, Piggott, Benjamin, Hoyne, Gerard, Christensen, Wayne, Fadde, Peter, Zaichkowsky, Leonard, Brenton, John, Hambrick, David
Automated vision occlusion-timing instrument for perception–action research
- Brenton, John, Müller, Sean, Rhodes, Robbie, Finch, Brad
Considerations for application of skill acquisition in Sport : an example from tennis
- Muller, Sean, Fitzgerald, Cody, Brenton, John
Embedding of psycho-perceptual-motor skills can improve athlete assessment and training programs
- Müller, Sean, van Rens, Fleur, Brenton, John, Morris-Binelli, Khaya, Piggott, Benjamin, Rosalie, Simon, Burgin, Matthew
Is visual–perceptual or motor expertise critical for expert anticipation in sport?
Visual-perceptual training with acquisition of the observed motor pattern contributes to greater improvement of visual anticipation
- Brenton, John, Müller, Sean, Dempsey, Alasdair
Visual-perceptual training with motor practice of the observed movement pattern improves anticipation in emerging expert cricket batsmen
- Brenton, John, Müller, Sean, Harbaugh, Allen
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?