- Cognitive AmBC-NOMA IoV-MTS networks with IQI : reliability and security analysis
- Li, Xingwang; Zheng, Yike; Alshehri, Mohammad; Hai, Linpeng; Balasubramanian, Venki; Zeng, Ming; Nie, Gaofeng
- Text; Journal article
- ISSN:1524-9050 (ISSN)
- Internet-of-Vehicle (IoV) enabled Maritime Transportation Systems (MTS) communication is anticipated to support ultra-reliable and low latency, diverse quality-of-service (QoS) and large-scale connectivities. To meet such stringent demands, a cognitive ambient backscatter non-orthogonal multiple access (C-AmBC-NOMA) IoV-MTS network is proposed. We explore the reliable and secure performance of the proposed C-AmBC-NOMA IoV-MTS network with in-phase and quadrature phase imbalance (IQI) at radio-frequency (RF) front-ends and the existence of an eavesdropper. In particular, the analytical expressions on the outage probability (OP) and intercept probability (IP) are obtained after a series of calculations. For a deeper understanding, we discuss the asymptotic behavior of OPs in the high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) region, the diversity orders of OPs, and IPs in the high main-to-eavesdropper ratio (MER) regime. The results of Monte-Carlo simulation and a series of corresponding theoretical analysis show that: i) As the SNR approaches infinity, the OPs tend to be fixed non-negative values, indicating that the diversity orders of the OPs have error floors; ii) When the MER approaches infinity, the IPs of legitimate users decrease continuously, while the IP of backscatter device (BD) increases; iii) Compared with the system performance under ideal condition, the system performance is less reliable under IQI condition, but the security performance is enhanced; iv) By carefully selecting the system parameters, a trade-off can be achieved between reliability and security. © 2000-2011 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems Vol. 24, no. 2 (2023), p. 2596-2607
- All metadata describing materials held in, or linked to, the repository is freely available under a CC0 licence
- Copyright © 2021 IEEE. Personal
- 3509 Transportation, logistics and supply chains; 4602 Artificial intelligence; 4603 Computer vision and multimedia computation; Ambient backscatter communication; Cognitive radio; In phase and quadrature phase imbalance; Internet-of-Vehicle; Non-orthogonal multiple access; Physical layer security
- Hits: 225
- Visitors: 215
- Downloads: 0