- Indexation strategies and calmness constants for uncertain linear inequality systems
- Cánovas, Maria; Henrion, René; López, Marco; Parra, Juan
- Text; Book chapter
- ISBN:21984182 (ISSN); 9783319738475 (ISBN)
- The present paper deals with uncertain linear inequality systems viewed as nonempty closed coefficient sets in the (n+ 1) -dimensional Euclidean space. The perturbation size of these uncertainty sets is measured by the (extended) Hausdorff distance. We focus on calmness constants—and their associated neighborhoods—for the feasible set mapping at a given point of its graph. To this aim, the paper introduces an appropriate indexation function which allows us to provide our aimed calmness constants through their counterparts in the setting of linear inequality systems with a fixed index set, where a wide background exists in the literature.
- Springer International Publishing
- The Mathematics of the Uncertain (part of the Studies in Systems, Decision and Control series) p. 831-843; http://purl.org/au-research/grants/arc/DP160100854
- Copyright © 2018, Springer International Publishing AG.
- This metadata is freely available under a CCO license
- Statistics; Fuzzy sets and applications; Information theory; Communications; Computer sciences; Mathematics and applications; Statistical inference; Randomness
- Hits: 714
- Visitors: 656
- Downloads: 2